Below are some adventures we have shared with friends and family throughout the years. Enjoy!
- Beavertail Ridge
- Lick Creek Summit | McCall, Idaho
- Lola Creek Backcountry Skiing
- Snowdogg'n! | Mores Creek Summit
- Wallowa Backcountry Slideshow 2013
- Wallowa Backcountry Video 2013
- Williams Peak Slideshow
- The Story of Williams Peak!
- Williams Peak Video 2009
- Williams Peak Videos 2010
- Williams Peak Video 2011
- Climbing Mount Borah
- Hiking to Castle Peak
- Hiking Leslie Gulch in Eastern Oregon
- Sawtooth Wilderness | Baron Creek Falls
Motorcycle | Adventure Motorcycle Riding:
Motorcycle | Dirt Biking:
- Kayaking the Burnt River
- Kayaking the Grande Ronde River
- Tad Jones | River Guiding
- Rafting the Upper Salt River in Arizona
Blackline Guides provides ideas and information for self-guided outdoor adventure trips and promotes the outdoor lifestyle of exploration and adventure. It is not a guide service. There are numerous quality guide services available and most can be found through local and state guide associations.
If you notice any information; printed or on the web, that seems innacurate please feel free to contact us and we will promptly make modifications to the information.
If you are a manufacturer of outdoor adventure gear and would like us to test your gear and provide feedback, please contact us and we would be happy to put your products to the test.